$30.00Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for a Hair Stylists at our Crofton, MD – Waugh Chapel location.
We have immediate job openings for full-time or part-time licensed Hairstylists / Cosmetologists who are passionate about working with children and is seeking a fun, supportive environment with friendly haircare professionals. Both experienced stylists and recent cosmetology school graduates are encouraged to apply.
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise with 50+ locations throughout the United States that has been operating for more than 25 years! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe, and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, stylists enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable first haircut experiences and applying the latest trends with cuts and styles for older children.
WHAT OUR HAIRSTYLISTS GET:
- Earning potential up tp $30 / hour after tips
- Monthly incentives and contests for additional earnings
- Ongoing technical training and development opportunities
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 7 p.m. on weekdays, 6 p.m. on Saturdays, and 5 p.m. on Sundays
- Immediate clientele base driven by corporate marketing
- No chemical services
- Employee discounts on retail products
- A technology driven salon with online check-in technology with texting to manage client flow
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF OUR HAIRSTYLISTS:
- A current Maryland cosmetology license
- Perform quality haircuts including clipper cuts
- A commitment to working some weekend days
- An enthusiastic, patient, and outgoing personality
- A love of children and desire to make these little ones (and parents) feel special
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-ons
- A dedication to learning the latest trends in children’s hair care
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team environment
Job Location: 1406 S Main Chapel Way #112, Gambrills, MD 21054
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today! Resume optional.