Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for a Hair Stylists at our salon location in Hingham, MA.
Snip-its has immediate job openings for licensed Hair Stylists who enjoy working with children and are seeking a fun, supportive environment with friendly hair care professionals. Part-time and full-time hours are available. Both experienced stylists and recent cosmetology school graduates are encouraged to apply.
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise that has been operating for more than 25 years. The Hingham, MA location is the one of the busiest in the country! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe, and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, stylists enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable first haircut experiences, and applying the latest trends with cuts and styles for older children.
WHAT HAIR STYLISTS GET:
- Built in clientele in a busy salon
- Starting pay of $14-$15 per hour
- Higher-than-average tips
- Eligibility to receive a sign-on bonus up to $500
- Commission incentives on retail sales
- No chemical services
- Employee discounts on retail products
- Optional medical and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Ongoing technical training and development opportunities
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 6 p.m. on weekdays and by 5 p.m. on weekends.
- A clean and safe salon environment: Enhanced cleaning measures that go above and beyond board and licensing requirements, full PPE provided, and an online check-in / same day appointment system used to promote social distancing
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF OUR HAIR STYLISTS:
- A current MA Cosmetology license
- A commitment to working some weekend days
- An enthusiastic, patient, and outgoing personality
- A love of children and a desire to make families feel special
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-ons
- A dedication to learning the latest trends in children’s hair care
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
Job Location: 92 Derby Street Hingham, MA 02043
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today. Resume optional.