Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for a Hair Stylist at our salon located in Hingham, MA.
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise with 60 locations throughout the United States that has been operating for more than 25 years! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe, and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, stylists enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable first haircut experiences and applying the latest trends with cuts and styles for older children.
Snip-its has immediate openings for a licensed Hair Stylist who is passionate about working with children and are seeking a fun, supportive environment with friendly hair care professionals. Both experienced stylists and recent cosmetology school graduates are encouraged to apply.
WHAT HAIR STYLISTS GET:
- Starting pay of $13.50-$15.50 per hour (based on experience)
- Higher-than-average tips
- Eligibility to receive a sign-on bonus up to $500
- Monthly incentives and contests for additional earnings
- Ongoing technical training and development opportunities
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 6 p.m. on weekdays and 5 p.m. on weekends
- Immediate clientele base driven by corporate marketing
- No chemical services
- Employee discounts on retail products
- A clean and safe salon environment: Enhanced cleaning measures that go above and beyond board and licensing requirements, full PPE provided and an online check-in system to promote social distancing.
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF OUR HAIR STYLISTS:
- A current MA Cosmetology license
- A commitment to working some weekends
- An enthusiastic, patient, and outgoing personality
- A love of children and desire to make these little ones (and parents) feel special
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-ons
- A dedication to learning the latest trends in children’s hair care
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
Location Information: 92 Derby Street #133, Hingham, MA 02043
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today.