Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for Hair Stylists and Barbers at our Houston, TX (Kirkwood) location.
The Snip-its in Houston, TX has immediate part-time job openings for licensed Hair Stylists / Cosmetologists / Barbers who are passionate about working with children and are seeking a fun, supportive environment with friendly hair care professionals. Both experienced stylists and recent cosmetology school graduates are encouraged to apply.
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise with 50+ locations throughout the U.S. that has been operating for more than 25 years! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe, and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, stylists enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable first haircut experiences and applying the latest trends with cuts and styles for older children.
What Out Hair Stylists Get:
- Competitive starting pay of up to $15 / hour based on experience
- Tips averaging $1400 per month
- Eligibility to receive a sign-on bonus up to $500
- New hire referral bonuses up to $300
- Monthly incentives for additional earnings
- New salon ownership in a positive team environment
- Ongoing technical training and development opportunities
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 6 p.m., on weekdays and 5 p.m. on weekends
- Immediate clientele base driven by corporate marketing
- No chemical services
- Employee discounts on retail products
- A technology driven salon that uses a same-day online check-in system to manage client flow
What We Require Of Our Hair Stylists:
- A current TX cosmetology or barbering license
- A commitment to working some weekend days
- An enthusiastic, patient and outgoing personality
- A love of children and desire to make these little ones (and parents) feel special
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-ons
- A dedication to learning the latest trends in children’s hair care
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team environment
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today! Resume optional.
Location Information: 14096 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77079