Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for part-time and full-time Hair Stylists at our salon located in West Seattle, WA.
The Snip-its in West Seattle, WA has full and part-time job openings for licensed Hair Stylists / Cosmetologists who are passionate about working with children and are seeking a fun, supportive environment with friendly hair care professionals. Both experienced stylists and recent cosmetology school graduates are encouraged to apply.
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise with 50+ locations throughout the United States that has been operating for more than 25 years! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, hair stylists enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable first haircut experiences and applying the latest trends with cuts and styles for older children.
A Hair Stylist Can Get:
- Starting pay of up to $20 / hour based on experience and speed
- Average between $20-$30 / hour in tips
- Sign-on bonus (waiting period applies)
- Retail /Product commissions and bonus plans for additional earnings
- Ongoing technical training and development opportunities
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 7 p.m. on weekdays, 5 p.m. on weekends
- Immediate clientele in a busy salon driven by corporate marketing
- No chemical services
- Employee discounts on retail products
- A technology driven salon with an online check-in and texting system to manage client flow
What We Require of Hair Stylists:
- A current WA cosmetology or barber license
- A commitment to working some weekends
- An enthusiastic, patient and outgoing personality
- A love of children and desire to make these little ones (and parents) feel special
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-ons
- A dedication to learning the latest trends in children’s hair care
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team setting
If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today! Resume optional.
Job Location: 4506 California Ave SW Seattle, WA 98116