Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for a Hair Stylist or Barber at our salon located in Framingham, MA.
Snip-its has immediate job openings for licensed Hair Stylists and Barbers who enjoy working with children and are seeking a fun, supportive environment with friendly hair care professionals. Part-time and full-time hours are available. Both experienced stylists / barbers and recent cosmetology school graduates are encouraged to apply.
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise that has been operating for more than 25 years. The Framingham, MA location is the one of the busiest in the country! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe, and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, stylists enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable first haircut experiences, and applying the latest trends with cuts and styles for older children.
WHAT HAIR STYLISTS GET:
- Starting pay of up to $15 / hour based on experience
- Higher-than-average tips averaging $10-$20 / hour
- Built in clientele in a very busy salon
- Commission incentives on retail sales
- No chemical services
- Employee discounts on retail products
- Ongoing technical training and development opportunities
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 6 p.m. on weekdays and by 5 p.m. on weekends.
- A technology driven salon with an online check-in / same day appointment system used to manage client flow
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF OUR HAIR STYLISTS:
- A current MA cosmetology or barbering license
- A commitment to working some weekend days each month
- An enthusiastic, patient, and outgoing personality
- A love of children and a desire to make families feel special
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-ons
- A dedication to learning the latest trends in children’s hair care
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today! Resume optional.
Job Location: 50-60 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01702