Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for a weekend receptionist at our salon located in Bellevue, WA.
The Snip-its in Bellevue, WA is seeking a Sunday receptionist who has excellent communication and customer service skills, is outgoing and friendly, and organized. Current cosmetology students encouraged to apply.
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise with 50+ locations throughout the United States that has been operating for more than 25 years! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, team members enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable experiences, and fun.
Salon Receptionist Job Duties:
- Greet all customers in a friendly manner immediately upon arrival while maintaining a high degree of professionalism in all communication with other employees and customers
- Operate the POS and all of its functions
- Maintain ongoing communication with the salon staff and customers to ensure the correct routing of clients and services to be performed
- Answer phones in a friendly and efficient manner and handle customers inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Perform salon assistant tasks such as assisting with laundry and cleaning salon supplies
What our Receptionists Get:
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 6 p.m. on Sundays
- Great in-salon experience working with professional stylists
- Training opportunities that build customer service / child bonding skills, and technical cutting and styling skills for those in Cosmetology school
- A technology driven salon with online check-in technology with texting to manage client flow
What We Require of our Receptionists:
- A professional image, appearance and positive attitude
- A commitment to working most weekends
- An enthusiastic, patient and outgoing personality
- Receptionists must be able to stand for long periods of time during their shift
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-on services
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain efficient flow of clients in a very busy salon
- The ability to work well in a team environment surrounded by professional stylists
If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we can’t wait to meet you. Apply today! Resume optional.
Job Location: Crossroads Shopping Center 15600 NE 8th Street, F-4, Bellevue, WA 98008